1. The Sands Rewards Lifestyle Membership Program
(the “Program”) of Marina Bay Sands Pte. Ltd (“Marina Bay
Sands”) is governed by these Terms & Conditions of Sands Rewards Lifestyle
Membership Program (“Terms and Conditions”).
2. The submission of an application for membership
is deemed to be an acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Membership and
Members’ entitlement to membership benefits and privileges of the Program,
including the redemption of any Benefits and Privileges, shall be in accordance
with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Individuals aged 21 and above are eligible to
apply for membership in the Program except for Marina Bay Sands Team Members,
employees and/or staff.
4. Valid government-issued photo identification
(e.g., Singapore NRIC, driving license or passport) must be presented at the
time of submission of the application for membership. For verification
purposes, applicants must produce such photo identification(s) as Marina Bay
Sands may, in its absolute discretion, require.
5. Upon the approval of an application by Marina
Bay Sands, Members will each be issued with a membership card and a membership
number. Members must also be photographed by Marina Bay Sands for identity
verification purposes and processing of the Photo Membership Card. Marina Bay Sands
may in its sole discretion withhold benefits and privileges from Members who
have not been photographed.
6. Approval of application for membership and grant
of membership shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of Marina Bay Sands.
7. Membership in the Program is non-transferable
and non-assignable. Membership cards are non-transferable and may only be used
by Members themselves.
Reward Points and
8. Members shall be entitled to accrue Destination
Points and Destination Dollars for such transactions at eligible outlets in
non-gaming areas as Marina Bay Sands may, in its absolute discretion and from
time to time, determine
i. Destination Points are accrued on purchases (on
the amount spent excluding GST and Service Charge) at all eligible outlets in
non-gaming areas at Marina Bay Sands;
ii. Destination Dollars are accrued on purchases (on
the amount spent excluding GST and Service Charge) at all eligible outlets in
non-gaming areas at Marina Bay Sands
9. Destination Points and Dollars accrued on a
particular date will expire on first-in-first-out basis after 12 months if not
used or redeemed.
10. The rate of accrual and redemption rate of Destination Points and
Destination Dollars shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of Marina Bay
Sands. Restrictions may apply.
11. Members may accumulate total Reward Dollars up to a maximum
balance of $20,000 Reward Dollars. Accrual will cease and will resume only when
the balance falls below $20,000 Reward Dollars.
12. Rewards Points and Dollars shall not be earned or redeemed in the
i. Goods that are classified as a tobacco product,
top-up cards, gift cards or gift certificates or shopping vouchers.
ii. The purchase of goods or services using top-up
cards, gift cards or gift certificates or shopping vouchers.
Membership Card Tiers
and Redemption of Reward Dollars
13. Reward Points and Dollars accrued by person(s) other than the
Members themselves shall be forfeited.
14. Retroactive credits will not be issued after completion of any
purchase in which member had not presented his/her membership card. Membership
Tiers and Redemption of Reward Dollars
15. Members are not allowed to use more than one membership card in a
single transaction. Rewards can only be earned and redeemed with one membership
16. The total Destination Points accrued by members to their accounts
during a 12 month period shall determine Members’ eligibility for entry to the
Membership Card Tiers.
17. Members shall be eligible for such benefits and privileges
allocated to each particular Membership Card Tier. Members must present their
Photo Membership cards together with valid government-issued photo
identification to be eligible for Membership Card Tier benefits and privileges.
18. Members shall be entitled to redeem their Reward Dollars for goods
and services at any Sands Rewards Lifestyle Outlets subject to the following:
i. Members must present their Photo Membership
cards together with valid government-issued photo identification prior to
undertaking the transaction or purchase.
ii. Reward Dollars have no cash value, are not
exchangeable for cash and cannot be used for payment of gratuity.
iii. Reward Dollars can be used toward the payment or
earned for up to maximum of 3 hotel rooms/suites per night under the same
iv. A 20% administration fee, payable in Reward
Dollars, will be charged for all redemptions with Reward Dollars at all Partner
v. No refund of Reward Dollars once transaction was
19. The redemption of Reward Dollars, eligibility for Membership Card
Tiers and Membership Card Tier benefits and privileges, and other membership
benefits and privileges shall be at the sole and absolute discretion of Marina
Bay Sands. Restrictions may apply.
20. Members shall be responsible for updating Marina Bay Sands
immediately of any change in personal details. Member shall consent to the use
of the personal details provided to Marina Bay Sands for such purposes as
Marina Bay Sands deems reasonably necessary to the administration and
management of memberships and the Program.
21. Members shall be responsible for the safekeeping of their
membership cards and non-disclosure of their Personal Identification Number
(PIN) to any other person(s).
22. Marina Bay Sands will replace lost or stolen cards up to a maximum
of 2 times without charge. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, an
administrative fee of $10 will be levied for the issue of the third replacement
card onwards. The membership card is the property of Marina Bay Sands and must
be returned unconditionally and immediately upon demand.
i. If the membership card is lost or stolen, member
must report this loss immediately to temporarily deactivate the account in
person or by phone to Marina Bay Sands Membership Hotline (6688 9999). A
replacement card will be reissued to the member upon presentation of valid
passport/NRIC. Marina Bay Sands is not responsible and will not be held liable
for any transactions made while the card is loss or stolen. The decision of
Marina Bay Sands management is absolute and final in the event of any dispute.
ii. Enquiries concerning personal accounts must be
done by the member in person.
23. Marina Bay Sands reserves the right, in its sole and absolute
discretion, to terminate a membership (with all Reward Points and Reward
Dollars forfeited) without prior notice, including where a member:
i. Replaces his/her membership card more than 6
times within a consecutive period of 6 months.
ii. Accrues or redeems or otherwise uses the
membership benefits and privileges in a manner as Marina Bay Sands in its sole
and absolute discretion determines to be improper.
iii. Breaches any of these Terms and Conditions.
24. Marina Bay Sands reserves the right, in its sole and absolute
discretion, to amend, delete, modify or vary any of the provisions of these
Terms and Conditions and/or the features, benefits and privileges of the
Program without prior notice.
25. Marina Bay Sands shall not be liable for inaccurate accrual or
redemption of Rewards Points and Dollars as a result of technical malfunction,
operator fault, member misconduct or any circumstances beyond the reasonable
control of Marina Bay Sands.
26. Marina Bay Sands shall not be liable for, and Members shall
indemnify and hold Marina Bay Sands harmless against any and all claims, loss
and damage, cost and expense in respect of, arising from and/or in relation to
i. Members’ failure to update personal information;
ii. Members’ loss of membership card and/or PIN;
iii. The administration and management of the Program
and memberships by Marina Bay Sands including the inaccurate accrual of
Destination Points and Destination Dollars, entry to Membership Card Tiers and
the redemption of membership benefits and privileges.
27. In the event of dispute, the decisions of Marina Bay Sands shall
be final and conclusive.
28. The provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by
the law of the Republic of Singapore.
Additional Terms and Conditions at Sands Rewards LifeStyle outlets
1. Privileges are only available at Sands Rewards LifeStyle outlets at Marina Bay Sands.
2. All purchases and redemptions must be made by the member personally. Membership card must be presented at point of purchase or redemption.
3. Rewards are non-transferable. Earning and redemption transactions are to be made by one member only on one membership card. A 20% administration fee, payable in Destination Dollars, will be charged for all redemptions with Destination Dollars at all partner outlets, including all third-party outlet transactions that settled via hotel folio.
4. No Destination Dollars and Destination Points can be earned with redemptions.
5. Purchases of goods or services associated with earning and redemption of Destination Dollars and Destination Points are not eligible for refunds.
6. Retroactive credits will not be issued in conjunction with all Sands Rewards LifeStyle transactions.
7. Redemptions with Destination Dollars are not eligible for tax refunds.
8. Rewards shall not be earned in the purchase of, or utilized to redeem the following goods or services at the Retailer's outlet: goods that are classified as a tobacco product, top-up cards, gift cards or gift certificates or shopping vouchers.
9. Other Terms and Conditions apply. Please refer to membership brochure for full Terms and Conditions of the program.
10. Marina Bay Sands Pte. Ltd. reserves all rights to the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
Hotel Room Offers
11. Guest must be 21 years of age or older.
12. Upgrade based on availability, one level room upgrade only, no suite upgrade.
13. Promotional rates are applicable for booking of only one room.
14. Promotional rates and other benefits are subject to availability, first come, first served, blackout dates apply. Promotional rates are before tax and service charge.
15. Extension of promotional room offer charged at prevailing rate.
16. Guest must present credit card at time of booking to guarantee the reservation. For a non-guaranteed reservation, management has the right to release the reservation 24 hours prior to arrival.
17. Cancellations made within 48 hours prior to arrival will incur full cancellation fees at the prevailing rate.
18. Promotional rates and other benefits are non-transferrable, and may not be used in conjunction with any other offer, within a three-day period.
19. Offer can only be redeemed once, limited to once per guest per visit.
20. Offer not exchangeable for cash.
21. In order to earn Destination Points for hotel bookings, reservations must be made through Marina Bay Sands directly and payment must be made to Front Office upon departure.
22. Abuse of policy will have membership status revoked.
23. Marina Bay Sands is not responsible for lost, stolen, misplaced, or undeliverable mail and coupons. Duplicate copies cannot be issued.
24. Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd reserves all rights.
For Elite Members (Complimentary Parking)
25. Each Elite member is entitled to complimentary parking for one vehicle only.
26. Members must provide document proof of car ownership, and the vehicle IU number to qualify for complimentary parking.
27. All registration for complimentary parking will take up to 72 hours to activate.
28. Minimum card rating/ activities on the card is required to enjoy this benefit and is subjected to management's discretion.
29. Parking privileges are only extended to members visiting Marina Bay Sands.
30. Any abuse of use of this privilege will be subjected to management's decision to withdraw this privilege and/ or result in membership disqualification.
31. This privilege is subjected to change without prior notice.
32. Marina Bay Sands takes no responsibility of system malfunction for this privilege.
For LifeStyle Members (Parking)
33. Limited to 1 ticket redemption per member per day.
34. Lost, stolen, or damage ticket will not be replaced.
35. Tickets are not transferable.
36. Parking privileges are only extended to members visiting Marina Bay Sands.
37. Any abuse of use of this privilege will be subjected to management's decision to withdraw this privilege and/ or result in membership disqualification.
38. This privilege is subjected to change without prior notice.
39. Marina Bay Sands takes no responsibility of system malfunction for this privilege.