Permanent Artscience Exhibition
Embark on journeys through Curiosity, Inspiration and Expression.
ArtScience: A Journey Through Creativity
The permanent exhibition, ArtScience: A Journey Through Creativity, showcases the power of creativity as it is manifested in the world of ArtScience. By demonstrating how creative minds meld the disciplines of art and science to make objects that transform our world, it takes visitors on a journey inside the creative process across three unique spaces: Curiosity, Inspiration and Expression.
Curiosity is an arrival gallery that encourages guests to ponder the very nature of how we define art and science, what it means to us, and how it influences our world. Every creative journey begins with questioning our world and asking what is possible. This gallery begins that journey.
Inspiration is an interactive gallery that celebrates the flashpoint of ingenuity powering the worlds of both art and science. Inspiration is the backbone of human creativity and this gallery focuses on great ideas that are the products of the union of Art and Science. These manifestations serve as inspiration for us to create our own work of ArtScience.
Expression is a dynamic multi-media gallery providing an emotional, impassioned demonstration of the power of human beings to harness inspiration to make the world a better place. Whether it is through the creative expression of architecture or industrial design, the power to realize an idea changes the way we experience the world. It is the highest form of art and something that lives within all of us.
- 3 galleries spanning two levels with nearly 800 square meters of exhibition space
- Your journey begins along a meditative path of Floating Stairs which invites you to question the relationships between art and science
- Discover accomplishments throughout the ages representing East and West, Past and Present, Art and Science
- Find inspiration in the experiences of luminaries such as da Vinci and Lu Ban, then create your own unique design projects on interactive touch screens and share them with friends and family over the Internet
- Immerse in the innovation process through kinetic images layered on a giant, sweeping gallery wall rising 60 meters above ground
- Experience the thrill of being part of a living, breathing museum as your creations join those of other guests on a large, evolving media canvas that celebrates the creativity of the ArtScience community
Including public holidays
Last admission at 9pm
Please check ArtScience Museum's Plan Your Visit page for Museum closures.
MONDAYS TO THURSDAYS: 10AM-4PM (EXCEPT PUBLIC HOLIDAYS)
Self-Park for free when you spend S$20 nett or more at ArtScience Museum:
- Box Office
- The Museum Shop
Redeem by 5pm on the same day at:
- The Museum Box Office
- the B2 Concierge (near the canal) at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.