Print or PDF this page.
For room reservation, please call +65 6688 8897 (8am - 10pm).
For general enquires, please call +65 6688 8868 (24 hours).
By proceeding with the reservation you accept and agree with Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd (the Hotel) that the reservation (details of which are set out above), if accepted by us, shall be on the terms and conditions as follows:
Rates and Deposit
- The rates quoted are based on your period of stay. Rates are subject to change as a result of changes in your arrival and/or departure dates.
- Rates quoted are in Singapore Dollars and do not include any applicable prevailing government taxes at time of occupancy. The Rates are subject to 10% Service Charge and prevailing Goods and Services Tax.
- When there are more than two (2) adults in a room, each additional adult is charged SGD100++ per night (SGD125++ per night in The Club rooms and Suites). However, children, twelve (12) years and under, stay free when sharing a room with an adult as an additional guest. The maximum number of guest per room is either two (2) adults, two (2) child or three (3) adults.
- A cash deposit of SGD 100 for each night of stay or a valid credit card is required upon check-in for incidentals in addition to full payment of room and tax.
- In the event you complete a booking based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation at its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
Eligible Age for Check-in
- You must be at least 18 years of age to check-in and register for a room.
Check-in and Check -out Timings
- Check-in time is from 3:00pm onwards and check-out time is by 11:00am
- A valid government issued identification or passport is required at check-in
Early Arrival and Late Departure
- Should you arrive at the hotel prior to the normal check-in time, you are advised to approach the Hotel’s Guest Services Desk for assistance in storing your luggage until check-in is available. If arriving early, you are also advised to consider making a reservation for the evening prior to your arrival.
- Late check-outs are available on request subject to room availability and occupancy level.
- Please check with the Hotel’s Front Desk at least 24 hours prior to your departure on availability of late check-out. A half-day room charge may be incurred for late check-out between 12pm to 6pm and a full day room charge may be incurred for late check-out after 6pm.
Credit Card Information
- A valid credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- The Hotel accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners and JCB credit cards. Debit Cards are not accepted.
- Exchange rates are applicable at time of reservation, but are subject to currency fluctuations and billing will be at the prevailing exchange rate upon completion of your stay.
- Cancellation of and/or amendments to your reservation must be made 48 hours (i.e., by 4pm Singapore time) prior to your arrival date.
- Cancellation or amendment made within 48 hours of arrival will incur a cancellation fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax).
- Reservations made over these periods, 19 - 22 September 2013 and 31 December 2013, require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable.
- In the event of no-show, a fee of one night's room charge (inclusive of any applicable prevailing government tax) will be incurred and assessed to your credit card provided at the time of reservation.
- Non-guaranteed reservations will be cancelled no later than 4pm on the day of arrival.
- For reservations for groups of 10 rooms and above, please email the Hotel at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In proceeding with the reservation, you further agree to allow the Hotel or any of its related corporations (as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50) to send you Information on upcoming events and promotions; and or related information via email to the email address provided.
- You may unsubscribe to any such email at anytime upon receipt of the said email.
- No gatherings and parties of any nature are allowed. The hotel reserves the right to evict any additional occupants in the room.
- This reservation is not transferable. No name change is allowed.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledges that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay subsequently shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay
- The Hotel shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The reservation and the terms and conditions set out hereto shall be governed in accordance with the law of the Republic of Singapore.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act ((Cap. 53B) shall not apply.
Additional Terms & Conditions for Holiday by the Bay Staycation Package:
- Holiday by the Bay Staycation Package is valid for Singapore residents only.
- Maximum 2 Adults and 2 Children under 12 years per room
- Extra bed request is subject to availability upon arrival
- Offer is restricted to 9 or fewer rooms and is not valid for group bookings.
- Bookings must be made at least 3 days prior to arrival
- Guest must quote room number to enjoy inclusions at outlets.
- Inclusions are only valid at time of stay on the Holiday by the Bay Staycation Package.
- Package inclusions are all a one-time inclusion except for the destination credit.
- Any extension or amendment in the duration of stay, after initial booking confirmation, is subject to availability and at the Hotel’s Best Available Rate
- Reservations made over these periods, 31 December 2012 - 1 January 2013, 19 - 22 September 2013 and 31 December 2013, require full pre-payment and are non-cancellable, non-amendable and non-refundable.
- Third person’s rate will be charged at $125++ in Club, Grand Club and Suite room only.
- Destination credit is per room per night only. Destination credit is non-accumulative, and if unutilized, cannot be brought forward to the following day.
- Participating outlets where S$50 Destination Credit per booking can be redeemed are restricted to: Rise, Rise Lounge, Fuse, SweetSpot, The Chocolate Bar, Cut, db Bistro Moderne, Pizzeria Mozza, Osteria Mozza, Sky on 57, Guy Savoy, Waku Ghin, Atrium Shop and SkyPark Gift shops, SkyPark Box Office, Theater Box Office and Museum Box Office.
- S$50 nett Destination Credit per night is only awarded to those that book & stay on the specified nights on this package.
- Destination credits are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash value, room rate or in the casino. They are also non-accumulative; therefore unused credit per day cannot be rolled over to the following day.
- S$50 nett Destination credit per night will be taken off the guest pay folio at time of check-out, so guests must remember to charge all transactions to their room to be eligible for credit offset.
- Components of this package, are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or Sands Dollars.
- Exclusions and other terms and conditions for attractions may apply. Please check with respective outlets for details.
- Black-out dates may apply
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers.
- Marina Bay Sands may change these terms or terminate this program without notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd is final and binding.
Gardens by the Bay Terms and Conditions:
- Valid upon quoting of MBS hotel room number and presentation of the Hotel Key Card in exchange for the 10% discount payable by the hotel guest at the ticketing counter
- The 10% discount is valid for the purchase of the tickets to the 2 Conservatories (Flower Dome + Cloud Forest)
- 1 Keycard is entitled for purchase of up to 2 adult and 2 child discounted tickets
- The 10% discount is applicable for adult and child. Senior citizen (60 years and above) is considered as the adult category
- The 10% discount does not include OCBC Skyway & Garden Cruiser
- Admission ticket purchased is not refundable or exchangeable for cash and is only valid for the day of entry
- Admission ticket purchased is not valid with other promotions, discounts and/or online purchases
- Mode of Identification: Local Visitors – show hotel key card and NRIC to enjoy 10% discount off walk-in local resident rate