Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction
25 January - 28 July 2014
Get the App
Download the ArtScience Museum: Dinosaurs Dawn to Extinction app for free and get the most out of your visit to the exhibition. Experience a 360* panorama of the environmental changes over hundreds of millions of years, colour a dinosaur in ‘Paint the Past’ or watch an epic battle of reptiles in ‘Croc-o-Attack’.
- Saturdays | 11:30am & 5pm
- Sundays | 5pm
- June: Mondays (except 30 June), Wednesdays & Fridays | 1pm
- Saturdays & Sundays | 2pm & 4pm
- Tuesday, 10, 17 & 24 June; Thursday, 12, 19 & 26 | 1:30pm
Complimentary and open to Dinosaurs: Dawn to Extinction ticket holders. Up to 40 participants on a first-come-first served basis.
Be guided through 600 million years of animal history, starting with Precambrian and Cambrian life in the sea, encountering the three different reptile types of the Triassic, and understanding the huge diversity of dinosaurs and other animals in the Jurassic and Cretaceous.
Shadow Puppets Alive!
- Daily | 10am - 6:30pm
Make your own dinosaur shadow puppet to take home. Activity runs when other programmes are not being conducted in the workshop space.
A Day in the Life of a Palaeontologist
- Saturdays | 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Sunday, 8 & 22 June | 12:30 - 1:30pm
- June: Mondays (except 30 June) & Thursdays | 4:30pm - 5:30pm
A hands-on demonstration that reveals how palaeontologists collect, record and identify fossils.
- Sunday, 8 & 22 June | 2:30pm, 3pm & 3:30pm
A 15-minute puppetry and storytelling performance of how dinosaurs roamed the earth.
- Saturdays | 12:30pm - 1:15pm
- June: Wednesdays | 4:30pm - 5:15pm
Embark on a storytelling adventure and encounter different dinosaurs. Then, make your own dinosaur shadow puppet.
Stop Motion:Dinosaur Wipe-out!
- Sunday, 1, 15 & 29 June | 3pm - 4pm
- June: Tuesdays & Fridays | 4.30pm - 5.30pm
Create a stop motion animation showing the end of the world for the dinosaurs.
Dinosaur vs. Mythical Dragon
- Tuesday, 10, 17 & 24 June | 2:30pm
- Thursday, 12, 19 & 26 June | 2:30pm
Mr Gu Jianping leads a fascinating workshop which reveals how the Chinese word for "dinosaurs" came about.
Daily: 10:00am - 7:00pm
Including public holidays
Last admission at 6:00pm
Please visit the Welcome to the Museum' page for ArtScience Museum closures.
Mondays - Thursdays:
10:00am - 4:00pm
(except public holidays)
SELF-PARK FOR FREE WHEN YOU SPEND S$50 NETT OR MORE AT ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM:
- Box Office
- The Museum Shop
REDEEM BY 5PM ON SAME DAY AT:
- The Museum Box Office
- The B2 Concierge (near The Canal) at The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands.
CONNECT WITH ARTSCIENCE MUSEUM