Join us for live entertainment nightly or relax in our outdoor lounge
Lean back with a 'Taylor-Burton', our premium blend of whisky, crème de cassis, curacao, lemonade and strawberries. Unwind with a classic Martini, Margarita or Mojito. Or let the luscious tropical flavors of our signature Pandan Leaves, Tropical Dream, and Blueberry Rose cocktails roll off your tongue.
Fuse also offers delicate, irresistible bites. Enjoy our full bar menu, featuring specialty items such as Grilled Prime Beef Burgers and Chicken or Beef Satay, available daily from 12pm to 2am. Kick back and chill out at our outdoor lounge with a cigar and a handcrafted cocktail.
Sweet Temptations at FUSE
Indulge in a taste of paradise with the new Chocolate Raspberry Cake, a dark chocolate sponge cake layered with homemade raspberry jam and topped with Raspberry-Chambord ganache. And from 12pm to 6pm, pair this sweet creation with our coffee- or tea-based cocktail for just $28++!
Available all day as à la carte.
Double the Trouble with 1-for-1 at FUSESun - Thu: 4pm - 9pm
Happy Hour at FUSE gives you more reasons to celebrate. Complete your evenings with brews, bites and live entertainment.
Driving to Marina Bay Sands? Enjoy complimentary self-parking with a minimum spend of $50 during Happy Hour!
- 1-for-1 Tiger beer
- 1-for-1 house pour red or white wine
- 1-for-1 Grey Goose martini or Grey Goose single serve
Complimentary sliders, chicken fingers & satay (6pm - 8pm)
Complimentary self-parking with minimum spend of $50
- Promotion is only valid from Sunday to Thursday, from 4pm to 9pm.
- Complimentary finger food will only be available for guests from 6pm to 8pm on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Not applicable on Public Holidays or blackout dates.
- Complimentary self-parking coupon is only redeemable with a minimum spend of $50 in a single receipt.
Fuse, Hotel Lobby, Tower 2
Daily: 12:00pm - 2:00am
+65 6688 5529
Looking for the perfect Venue
We can offer you an intimate evening for two or exclusive VIP use of our lounge for up to 160 persons.