GETTING TO MARINA BAY SANDS
Find your way to and around Asia's leading business, leisure and entertainment destination.
The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, the Artscience Museum (the Box Office, The Museum Shop and cafe) or purchase 2 tickets at the Sands or Grand Theatres.
- any category
- for performances Monday to Thursday
For guests’ convenience, wheelchair loan service can be requested at all our Retail Concierge counters in the Shoppes.
Limited quantities are available for rental on a first-come, first-served basis.
HOURS: Monday - Friday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
As of 29 December 2013, the East Coast Parkway (ECP) will be truncated west of Benjamin Sheares Bridge. The new subterranean Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), which opens on 29 December will provide direct access to Marina downtown. MCE will link motorists directly to the heart of the downtown at Marina South through the new connections with Central Boulevard, Marina Boulevard and Maxwell Road
Guests driving to Marina Bay Sands may wish to note the following key changes and adjust their routes, as advised by the Land Transport Authority:
- To access Marina Bay Sands, motorists on the ECP are advised to use the new arterial road, Sheares Avenue. Sheares avenue will bring traffic from the ECP directly into the CBD and connect with Central Boulevard and Marina Boulevard. Please refer to this map.
- Motorists travelling between the KPE / ECP and the AYE should use the MCE, as it will serve as the main expressway connecting traffic travelling between the east and the west.
- Motorists travelling between AYE / ECP / KPE and the CBD can use the MCE to connect directly via Marina Boulevard and Central Boulevard. Depending on their destinations, motorists can also use other arterial roads.
- With the ECP ending west of Benjamin Sheares Bridge, motorist can continue to use the new arterial road, Sheares Avenue, to enter the CBD from ECP.
For more information on travel routes, please refer to this link.
Ground Transport Desk at Changi Airport*
The Ground Transport Desk is a 24-hour counter catered to handle all passengers’ transportation requests and queries. It is located in the Arrival Hall of each terminal.
Please note that the airport shuttle service is provided by Changi Airport and its affiliates.
Click here for more information on services and prices.
Considering driving to Marina Bay Sands? Now you can self-park for free from 10AM-5PM, Mondays to Thursdays when you spend S$50 in our Shoppes at stores and restaurants or the ArtScience Museum. And if you purchase 2 tickets to a show at the Sands or Grand Theatres for a Monday-Thursday performance, self-park for free during the performance!
Find out more
Public Car Park
- Accessible to cars only
- Entrance via South car park or North car park on Bayfront Link/Avenue and Hotel Tower 3 Porte Cochere
- 7am - 7pm Monday - Friday: S$7 for first hour and S$1 for every subsequent half hour
- 7am - 7pm Saturday & Sunday, eve of public holiday & public holiday: S$8 for first hour and S$1 for every subsequent half hour
- 7pm - 7am Monday - Thursday: S$7 flat rate
- 7pm - 7am Friday - Sunday, eve of public holiday & public holiday: S$8 flat rate
- Max charge: S$26 per 24 hours
- For in-house hotel guests: S$6 per 24 hours
Available at Hotel Tower 1 and Casino Entrance
Accessible to cars only
- 7am – 7pm at S$12 for 1st hour and S$1 for every half hour
- 7pm – 7am at S$12 per entry
- Maximum charge at S$26 for every 24 hours
- For in-house guests: S$12 for multiple entry every 24 hours
Our limousine services are available for guests staying at or visiting Marina Bay Sands and can be booked at your convenience:
- Via our concierge agents: located at Hotel Tower 1 from 7am until 11pm
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via telephone: +65 6688 8839
Our driver will be holding a paging board bearing the requested name at the designated pick up location at the requested time.
Luxury Sedans (Mercedes Benz S-Class) or equivalent
One way transfer: S$225 (GST inclusive)
Hourly Disposal: S$150/hour (minimum 3 hours, GST inclusive)
Toyota Alphard (6-seater MPV) or equivalent
One way transfer: S$120 (GST inclusive)
Hourly Disposal: S$80/hour (minimum 3 hours, GST inclusive)
Departure to Airport or requested destination:
The pick-up location for Hotel Guests will be at the Coach Terminal (Basement 1).
MRT & Public Buses
Marina Bay Sands is linked directly to:
a) Bayfront MRT station (CE2, Exit B, C, D, E) along the Circle Line Extension.
Alternatively, there are numerous bus routes serving Marina Bay Sands that reach many major MRT stations.
Click here to see additional MRT stations beyond Bayfront MRT station.
View MRT Map
The following bus routes serve Marina Bay Sands Hotel and Marina Bay Sands MICE:
97/97E, 106, 133, 502/502A, 518/518A, NR1 (Available on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays), and NR6 (Available on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays).
Take to the water. Marina Bay Sands is accessible via water taxi, offering visitors more transport options.
Please note that motorcycle parking is not available on our property.
SIA Hop-on Bus, International Coaches and Local Tour Operators
Pick-up locations vary with individual operators please refer to their respective websites for details.