KU DÉ TA
The finest entertainment destination in Southeast Asia.
KU DÉ TA offers pleasure seekers the finest in Modern Asian cuisine, drinking and entertainment, and a breathtaking 360-degree view of Singapore’s city skyline atop Marina Bay Sands.
Hailed internationally as the leading lifestyle destination in Asia, KU DÉ TA ventures into the Singapore's urban landscape, perched 200 meters on the pinnacle of the magnificent Marina Bay Sands integrated resort. Besides serving up a menu of Modern Asian cuisine that is sure to excite any gourmand's palette, KU DÉ TA is also a feast for the senses as the venue offers patrons a 360-degree panoramic view of the city's skyline and Straits of Singapore.
KU DÉ TA spans 40,000 square feet and comprises of three separate yet integrated outlets:
- A Restaurant offering world class cuisine prepared by an international team of chefs, guests are given the option of either enclosed or al fresco dining, as well as Sky Bar, a circular bar which sits atop the SkyPark's public observation deck.
- A Club Lounge that offers patrons a cozy banquette area, lined with a sleek modern bar built around an intimate dance floor. Accompanied by the Vue Terrace, an open-air bar that features a state of the art Funktion-One sound system - the perfect platform to showcase the venue's impressive musical direction.
- A Poolside Terrace for guests to lounge about in the spectacular infinity pool while sipping on famed cocktails designed by KU DÉ TA's own team of mixologists.
KU DÉ TA maintains a round-the-clock vibrancy, offering everything from hearty breakfasts to late-night supper. For reservations, please contact +65 6688 7688.
- Restaurant lunch and dinner menu
- Lunch tastings and Bento set menu
- Weekend brunch menu
- Wine menu
- Cocktails and drinks
Cocktail & Champagne Brunch:
Inclusive of Louis Roederer Brut Premier, selection of white, red & rosé wines, cocktails, sangrias and draught beers.
$178++ per adult
A minimum spend of $80++ per person is required.
$38 nett cover charge after 9pm on Fridays, Saturdays and eve of public holidays.
Epicurean Star Award 2013 (Restaurant Association of Singapore) – Best Asian Restaurant: Fine Dining
Singapore Tatler Best Restaurants Singapore 2014
Wine and Dine Singapore's Top Restaurants 2014 - Best Ambiance (Asian)
I-S Readers' Choice Awards
Best Rooftop Bar 2013
Miele Guide 2012-2013
Wine & Dine Singapore's Top Restaurants 2013
Singapore Tatler Best Restaurants Singapore 2013
L57-01, North Sky Park
Sands Skypark Hotel Lobby, Tower 3
Admission fee not required
Reservation required for restaurant only. Walk-in for Skybar is on first-come, first-served basis.
Monday to Friday:
Lunch: 12pm - 3pm
Dinner: 6pm - 11pm
Saturday and Sunday:
Weekend Brunch: 11:30am - 2:30pm
Dinner: 6pm - 11pm
Club Lounge & Sky Deck
Daily: 11pm - late
From 9pm on Fridays, Saturday and eve of Public Holidays.
Daily: 12pm - late
Stylish chic from 6pm onwards in both the Restaurant and the Club Lounge. No shorts, slippers, singlets and tank tops.
+65 6688 7688