I'm not staying at the Hotel. Can I swim in the Infinity Pool?
When is Sands Skypark Observation Deck open to the public?
Why is Sands SkyPark Observation Deck closed sometimes?
How much are tickets to Sands SkyPark Observation Deck?
- S$23 for adults
- S$17 for children (aged between 2 - 12 years*)
- S$20 for senior citizens (aged 65 years and above)
- Children under 2 years may enter for free.
Tickets are valid for a single admittance anytime between 9:30am and 10pm (11pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday), and there is no limit to the time guests may stay.
Where can I buy tickets to Sands SkyPark Observation Deck?
Ticketing Hotline: +65 6688 8826
Marina Bay Sands Box Offices
- ArtScience Museum Lobby
- Concierge Desk, Hotel Lobby Tower 1
- Retail Concierge, The Shoppes L1
- SkyPark Ticketing Counter, Tower 3 B1
- Theatres, The Shoppes B1
You can purchase tickets for a specific date up to one month in advance by visiting the Marina Bay Sands website, calling +65 6688 8826, or visiting a Marina Bay Sands Box Office.
Please note that same-day admission tickets can be purchased only at Marina Bay Sands Box Offices.
As a condition of sale, no exchanges or refunds are available after the purchase has been completed. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Can I use Sands Dollars to purchase Sands SkyPark tickets?
What happens if it rains?
I tried to visit Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, but had to wait. Why?
What can we see at Sands SkyPark?
Are there any restaurants at Sands SkyPark?
What can I buy at the SkyPark Shop?
Get your Marina Bay Sands and Singapore-themed souvenirs here, from fashionable bags to handy keychains and magnets. The renowned MegaStructures DVD is also available here.
The SkyPark Shop is located at the Observation Deck, Tower 3 Level 56, and opens 9.30am – 10pm (till 11pm on weekends).
My picture was taken by official photographers. Can I charge it to my hotel room?
Sands SkyPark Observation Deck - Conditions of Entry
Conditions of Entry to the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
- Entry to The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is subject to inclement weather. If rain or lightning is present, Sands SkyPark Observation Deck may be closed. Only guests that have been up to the SkyPark for less than one (1) hour when it is closed are entitled to a refund. Management reserves the right to close Sands SkyPark Observation Deck as they deem necessary.
- Entry to Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is subject to availability - wait time to enter will be based upon Observation Deck capacity.
- Tickets are for single entry only.
- Only children under 2 years of age may enter without a ticket.
- All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions, when entering Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. Searches may be conducted on guests on the premises or when they are leaving it.
- Throwing any item over the edge of Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited. Any guest found contravening this condition will be subject to immediate removal from the premises and may be handed over to the Police.
- Guests are not permitted to take any luggage up to Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. Luggage may be checked with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3. Checked luggage will be subject to physical or electronic security screening.
- Guests who do not abide by the above rules may be denied entry to or escorted out of the premises.
- Whenever a guest is not permitted to enter the premises or when a guest is escorted out for any reason stated in these conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket.
- Guests must wear footwear - bare feet are not permitted.
- Loitering on Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is not permitted.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to both the conditions of entry of Marina Bay Sands and the seller.
The following items are PROHIBITED and therefore not permitted on Sands SkyPark Observation Deck:
- Luggage, professional photographic equipment and professional video-recording equipment (such as tripods, lights and reflectors), pre-purchased food and beverages (light snacks are available for purchase at Sands SkyPark), glass bottles, aluminum cans, pets (only service animals are permitted), aerosol cans, firearms, knives (including pocket knives), box cutters or weapons of any kind, chairs, picnic blankets, signs, sticks, poles, laser pointers, whistles, air horns, bull horns, fireworks, illegal substances/narcotics, pepper spray, mace and any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate.
- Prohibited items, excluding pets, weapons and illegal substances/narcotics, may be checked with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3. Items may be subject to physical or electronic security screening.
- Whilst umbrellas are not prohibited, it is strongly recommended that guests DO NOT open them while on Sands SkyPark Observation Deck - the area is subject to strong gusts of wind. Management takes no responsibility for loss of items or injuries sustained.
- Unlawful items that are discovered during security checks are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items may be handed over to the Police.