Frequently Asked Questions
Everything you need to know for a fantastic visit to Sands SkyPark.
I'm not staying at the Hotel. Can I swim in the Infinity Pool?
We regret access to the Garden and Infinity Pool is for hotel guests only. And Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is open to members of the public who purchase a ticket.
When is Sands Skypark Observation Deck open to the public?
The Observation Deck is open daily from 9:30am to 10pm*. (and until 11pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
Why is Sands SkyPark Observation Deck closed sometimes?
There are times when the Observation Deck is is closed for private events or commercial commitments. We would recommend you to call ahead of time to +65 6688 8826 to confirm if the Observation Deck is expected to open on the day you wish to visit.
How much are tickets to Sands SkyPark Observation Deck?
- S$23 for adults
- S$17 for children (aged between 2 - 12 years*)
- S$20 for senior citizens (aged 65 years and above)
- Children under 2 years may enter for free.
Tickets are valid for a single admittance anytime between 9:30am and 10pm (11pm on Friday, Saturday and Sunday), and there is no limit to the time guests may stay.
Where can I buy tickets to Sands SkyPark Observation Deck?
Tickets can be purchased at:
- all Marina Bay Sands Box Offices
- via the MBS website
- and at the MBS Ticketing Hotline at +65 6688 8826.
Tickets are also available via the Sistic Hotline (+65 6348 5555) and the Sistic website.
Tickets can be purchased for a specific date up to one month in advance. Same-day admission tickets can only be purchased at Marina Bay Sands Box Offices. Please note that tickets can't be exchanged or refunded once they've been bought.
Marina Bay Sands Box Offices:
- Concierge Desk Hotel Lobby Tower 1
- Concierge Desk Hotel Lobby Tower 3
- Retail Concierge, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, L1
- SkyPark ticketing counter, Tower 3 B1
- Theatre, The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands, B1
- ArtScience Museum L1
Can I use Sands Dollars to purchase Sands SkyPark tickets?
Purchasing a ticket for Sands SkyPark does not earn you Sands Points. However, you can use your Sands Dollars to purchase tickets.
What happens if it rains?
Sands SkyPark is an uncovered area and subject to inclement weather. Should extreme rain or lightning occur, it may be closed temporarily for the safety of our guests. Ticket holders who have entered Sands SkyPark less than one hour prior to closure may be entitled to a refund. We regret we do not provide umbrellas.
I tried to visit Sands SkyPark Observation Deck, but had to wait. Why?
The Observation Deck holds a limited number of people at any one time. In order to allow for the comfort and safety of all guests, there may be times we need to stop guests from entering until crowds have been reduced.
What can we see at Sands SkyPark?
Sands SkyPark Observation Deck - which is a ticketed area - offers a piece of Singapore's best view. Hotel guests also have access to the 150-metre infinity Pool, the world's largest outdoor pool at that height.
Are there any restaurants at Sands SkyPark?
There are two fantastic restaurants at Sands SkyPark: Sky on 57 and KU DÉ TA Restaurant and Bar. If you wish to dine at KU DÉ TA, please contact the restaurant or visit the KU DÉ TA reservation counter at the Hotel Lobby Tower 3.
What can I buy at the SkyPark Shops?
Merchandise ranges from t-shirts to watches. Get your copy of “Race to the Sky” featuring The Marina Bay Sands 2010 World Championship Climb to the Sands Skypark showcasing the courage and skills of some of the fastest climbers in the world.
SkyPark Shops are located at Hotel Lobby Tower 2, Observation Deck and North Gardens (open 9am – 10pm daily).
Can guests of The Club at Marina Bay Sands visit Sands SkyPark Observation Deck?
Guests of The Club at Marina Bay Sands are allowed to visit the Observation Deck.
When can I use The Club at Marina Bay Sands?
The Club Room, Grand Club Room and Suite guests can use the internet at The Club from 6:30am to 7pm.
My picture was taken by official photographers. Can I charge it to my hotel room?
Yes and no. Hotel guests can charge their underwater water photos taken in the Infinity Pool to their room. We regret hotel guests can not charge photos taken at the Observation Deck to their room.
Sands SkyPark Observation Deck - Conditions of Entry
Conditions of Entry to the Sands SkyPark Observation Deck
- Entry to The Marina Bay Sands SkyPark is subject to inclement weather. If rain or lightning is present, Sands SkyPark Observation Deck may be closed. Only guests that have been up to the SkyPark for less than one (1) hour when it is closed are entitled to a refund. Management reserves the right to close Sands SkyPark Observation Deck as they deem necessary.
- Entry to Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is subject to availability - wait time to enter will be based upon Observation Deck capacity.
- Tickets are for single entry only.
- Only children under 2 years of age may enter without a ticket.
- All guests may be subject to a search, including bags, clothes and other possessions, when entering Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. Searches may be conducted on guests on the premises or when they are leaving it.
- Throwing any item over the edge of Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is strictly prohibited. Any guest found contravening this condition will be subject to immediate removal from the premises and may be handed over to the Police.
- Guests are not permitted to take any luggage up to Sands SkyPark Observation Deck. Luggage may be checked with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3. Checked luggage will be subject to physical or electronic security screening.
- Guests who do not abide by the above rules may be denied entry to or escorted out of the premises.
- Whenever a guest is not permitted to enter the premises or when a guest is escorted out for any reason stated in these conditions, no refund will be paid in respect of the ticket.
- Guests must wear footwear - bare feet are not permitted.
- Loitering on Sands SkyPark Observation Deck is not permitted.
- The right of admission is reserved and is subject to both the conditions of entry of Marina Bay Sands and the seller.
The following items are PROHIBITED and therefore not permitted on Sands SkyPark Observation Deck:
- Luggage, professional photographic equipment and professional video-recording equipment (such as tripods, lights and reflectors), pre-purchased food and beverages (light snacks are available for purchase at Sands SkyPark), glass bottles, aluminum cans, pets (only service animals are permitted), aerosol cans, firearms, knives (including pocket knives), box cutters or weapons of any kind, chairs, picnic blankets, signs, sticks, poles, laser pointers, whistles, air horns, bull horns, fireworks, illegal substances/narcotics, pepper spray, mace and any item deemed by management to be dangerous or inappropriate.
- Prohibited items, excluding pets, weapons and illegal substances/narcotics, may be checked with the Guest Services Desk located at the Porte Cochere of Tower 3. Items may be subject to physical or electronic security screening.
- Whilst umbrellas are not prohibited, it is strongly recommended that guests DO NOT open them while on Sands SkyPark Observation Deck - the area is subject to strong gusts of wind. Management takes no responsibility for loss of items or injuries sustained.
- Unlawful items that are discovered during security checks are subject to being confiscated and the person in possession of those items may be handed over to the Police.
- Smoking at Sands SkyPark is strictly prohibited.