Dine in, take-away, save the day - at this immersive café-retail experience, home to the DC Comics universe.
Find apparel, accessories and gifts to unleash the DC super hero within you. Chill out at the Superman-inspired café; sip the exotic Wonder Woman tea or get buzzed from The Flash espresso. Grab a Green Lantern salad to go.
At our Justice League tribute diner – eat-in for a serious scoffing of Batman’s epic Dark Knight charcoal-black-bun burger or battle out with The Flash Lightning Linguine. Feeling villainous? Get your “just desserts” from the Joker.
Wonder Woman Invisible Love Boats
Potato boat: 1 medium Idaho potato, plain flour, cooking oil.
Potato garnish: sour cream, melted cheddar cheese, spring onion.
Deep-fried zucchini: 1 large green zucchini, 20g paprika powder,
1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp pepper, dash of tabasco, dash of LP sauce.
Frying mix: 500g plain flour, 500g bread crumbs, 3 eggs.
Spicy tomato herb sauce: 3 large tomato concasse, 2 tbsp tabasco sauce, 1 tbsp tomato sauce, 1/2 diced red onion, 2 pcs chopped red chilli, 3 stalks chopped coriander leaves, 20ml lime juice, 1/2 tsp sugar.
1. Wash potato and bake at 150°C for 50 minutes. Cut in half lengthwise and scoop out potato, leaving potato shells in shape.
2. Dust potato shells with flour and fry till golden brown.
3. Place potato back into crispy shells and top with garnish. 4. To prepare spicy tomato sauce, place all ingredients into a large mixing bowl and mix well. Keep chilled.
5. To prepare zucchini, cut into thick sticks of approx. 2cm by 8cm.
6. Marinate with seasoning for 5 minutes and then coat with frying mix.
7. Deep fry till golden brown.
8. Serve with spicy tomato sauce.