Dine in sky-high style against the city's most stunning 360-degree views.
Located 57 storeys high atop the iconic Sands SkyPark, Sky on 57 is the only spot in Singapore where you can drink and dine to breathtaking sights of the city, port, infinity pool, Marina Bay, Gardens by the Bay, and across the Pacific Ocean to Malaysia – all from one unrivalled lifestyle destination.
From celebrity chef Justin Quek's innovative fusion menu, discover traditional Asian flavours reimagined in classical French style. Dine on signature favourites such as the Wok-fried Maine Lobster Hokkien Noodles and famous Foie Gras Xiao Long Bao, as you enjoy the panoramic vista from floor-to-ceiling windows.
Outside at Flight Bar & Lounge, explore the wrap-around terrace where you'll find some of the most spectacular photo backdrops on earth. Sip on a craft cocktail as you watch the sun set over Singpore’s iconic landmarks: the Merlion, the Supertrees, ArtScience Museum, and more. As night falls and the city lights up, stay late to savour soulful tunes and gourmet bar bites with the world laid out at your feet.
Find Us: Take the elevator to level 57 from Marina Bay Sands Hotel Lobby Tower 1. View Map >
Jump to page section:
Sky High Tea
Your world class view deserves to be enjoyed over a world class drink. Discover old and new favourites on our cocktail list that features all the well-loved classics, as well as signature creations inspired by Asia, all crafted from premium spirits and ingredients. Or experience Flight's unique take on bottle service: premium spirits matched with specialty house-made mixers such as pink tarragon lemonade and lime cucumber soda.
For those who prefer wine and Champagne, make your choice from our collection of over 15,000 bottles from all corners of the globe, or Justin Quek’s own private label Bordeaux wines available by the glass.
Chef Justin Quek is Singapore’s most celebrated chef and restaurateur. With over thirty years of experience in the culinary industry, Chef Justin is a pioneer of the nation’s fine dining scene, widely credited with helping to popularise haute cuisine both at home and throughout the region.
Internationally renowned for his innovative fusion dishes, the native Singaporean’s palate was awakened at an early age to the hallmark flavours of local and regional cooking. As a budding chef he travelled abroad to perfect his culinary skills in the kitchens of some of France’s top Michelin-starred restaurants.
Upon returning to Singapore, Chef Justin became the first Singaporean to be appointed personal chef of the French Embassy, and in 1994 was the opening chef de cuisine at the now-legendary French fine dining restaurant Les Amis. He later embarked on a six-year exploration of Southeast Asia, opening popular French restaurants in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Chef Justin now devotes most of his time to helming Sky on 57 at Marina Bay Sands, delighting guests with his signature reinterpretations of bold local flavours with classical European techniques.
Sky on 57
- Best Business Lunch - Robb Report Singapore Best of the Best Awards 2015
- House of Stars (awarded one star) - Wine and Dine Singapore’s Top Restaurants 2015
- Award of Excellence - G Restaurant Awards 2014 by The Peak Selections: Gourmet & Travel
- The Miele Guide to Asia's Top 500 Restaurants 2013
- Best New Restaurant by a Singapore-based Chef - TimeOut Singapore 2011
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
Chef Justin Quek
- Chef of the Year - I-S Readers Choice Awards 2013
- Certificate of Recognition - Kagoshima Province of Japan 2013
- Hall of Fame for Chef of the Year - World Gourmet Summit Awards Of Excellence 2009
- GlobalChef Award - At-Sunrice GlobalChef Academy Awards 2005
- Lifetime Achievement Award - New World Food and Wine Festival 2004
- San Pellegrino Chef of the Year - World Gourmet Summit Awards Of Excellence 2004
- San Pellegrino Chef of the Year - World Gourmet Summit Awards Of Excellence 2003
- San Pellegrino Chef of the Year - World Gourmet Summit Awards Of Excellence 2001
Daily 12:00pm - 2:30pm
Monday - Friday 2:30pm - 5:00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Daily 6:00pm - 10:30pm
(Dinner is served exclusively indoors.)
FLIGHT BAR & LOUNGE
Sunday - Thursday 6:00pm - 2:00am
Friday - Saturday 6:00pm - 3:00am
Last order for bar bites at 1:00am
Sky on 57: Smart Casual
Flight: Casual (no bathroom slippers or tank tops)
Lunch - S$50 (hotel & non-hotel guests)
Dinner - S$100 (hotel & non-hotel guests)
Bar - S$30 (non-hotel guests only)
Menu prices may be subject to change. All prices stated are subject to 10% service charge and prevailing government taxes.
Make your next event unforgettable. We offer a range of customisable options for private and corporate functions. For more information, please contact us by phone or email.