Redefining the American steakhouse
Esteemed hospitality designer Tony Chi crafted the interior with a modern aesthetic to complement the contemporary menu. A sleek bar & lounge welcomes you and offers the perfect vantage point to people-watch while enjoying hand-crafted cocktails and small bites. Baked oak, bronze and leather materials lend a warm feel and the spectacular private dining room is surrounded by glittering mirror glass walls and floor-to-ceiling wine displays.
Complimentary self-park coupon with min. spend of S$150. Limited to 1 ticket per table only. Terms and conditions apply.
- CHEF BIOS
Social Hour at Marina Bay Sands
Tuesdays, 6pm – 9pm
End your Tuesdays with 50% off our signature Rough Love cocktail!
The Rough Love is an exquisite fusion of Champagne, Tanqueray No. Ten & Yatagarasu Shiso Ume.
6pm - 8pm, Sundays - Wednesdays
Great things are meant to be shared so enjoy this specially-curated four-course menu for four. Round up your family & friends, and dig into an indulgent meal topped with a bottle of wine for only S$500.
Chef Wolfgang Puck
Chef Puck developed his bold, innovative style of cooking while working in some of France's most celebrated restaurants: Maxim's in Paris and the Michelin 3-starred L'Oustau de Baumanière in Provence.
He opened the legendary Spago in 1982, proving a great meal matched with excellent wine, service and dynamic setting makes for a relaxing and extraordinary culinary experience.
Chef Joshua Brown
Brown began his nearly 10-year career with the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group as a line cook at Spago. Until most recently, Brown held the position of executive sous chef at CUT in Beverly Hills where he worked as part of the restaurant's original opening team.
Brown worked alongside Puck and Chef Lee Hefter, Managing Partner and Executive Corporate Chef of the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, to develop the menu, which offers a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse.
- Singapore Michelin Guide 2016 –One Michelin Star
- G Restaurant Awards 2016 – Award of Excellence
- Weekender Foodmania Awards 2016 – Platinum (Steak category)
- Wine & Dine Singapore’s Top Restaurants 2016 - House of Stars (Awarded Two stars)
- Wine & Dine Singapore’s Top Restaurants 2016 – Wine List Award, Bronze
- Restaurant Association of Singapore Epicurean Start Award 2015 – Best of the Best Western Fine Dining)
- World Gourmet Summit: Awards of Excellence 2016: Culina Old World Wine List of the Year
- Best Restaurant in Singapore - City Nomads Awards 2015
- House of Stars (Awarded three stars) - Wine & Dine Singapore’s Top Restaurants 2015
- Restaurant Association of Singapore Epicurean Star Award 2015: Best Western Restaurant (Fine-Dining)
- Winner of Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award 2015
- The Hall of Fame award for Best Restaurants Guide 2015 by Singapore Tatler
- TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award 2014 —Top 25 Favourite Fine Dining Restaurants in Asia
- Award of Excellence—G Restaurant Awards 2014 by The Peak Selections: Gourmet & Travel
- Best Service Award—Singapore’s Best Restaurants 2014 by Singapore Tatler
- The Miele Guide to Asia's Top 500 Restaurants 2013
- Award of Excellence—The Peak Selections: Gourmet & Travel- G Restaurant Awards 2013
- Wine List Awards - Bronze Winner