CUT BY WOLFGANG PUCK
Redefining the American steakhouse
Esteemed hospitality designer Tony Chi crafted the interior with a modern aesthetic to complement the contemporary menu. A sleek bar & lounge welcomes you and offers the perfect vantage point to people-watch while enjoying hand-crafted cocktails and small bites. Baked oak, bronze and leather materials lend a warm feel and the spectacular private dining room is surrounded by glittering mirror glass walls and floor-to-ceiling wine displays.
- CHEF BIOS
Citibank Gourmet Pleasures
Valid till 1 June 2016
Citibank Cardmembers enjoy 10% off total bill with minimum spend of S$300. In addition, Citibank ULTIMA and Citi Prestige Cardmembers get complimentary Champagne or Prosecco.
Terms and Conditions apply.
Epicurean Adventures at Asia's Dining Destination
Early Evening Dining
Available daily for reservations between 6pm to 6:30pm.
Chef Wolfgang Puck
Chef Puck developed his bold, innovative style of cooking while working in some of France's most celebrated restaurants: Maxim's in Paris and the Michelin 3-starred L'Oustau de Baumanière in Provence.
He opened the legendary Spago in 1982, proving a great meal matched with excellent wine, service and dynamic setting makes for a relaxing and extraordinary culinary experience.
Chef Joshua Brown
Brown began his nearly 10-year career with the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group as a line cook at Spago. Until most recently, Brown held the position of executive sous chef at CUT in Beverly Hills where he worked as part of the restaurant's original opening team.
Brown worked alongside Puck and Chef Lee Hefter, Managing Partner and Executive Corporate Chef of the Wolfgang Puck Fine Dining Group, to develop the menu, which offers a contemporary twist on the classic steakhouse.
- Winner of Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star Award 2015
- The Hall of Fame award for Best Restaurants Guide 2015 by Singapore Tatler
- TripAdvisor Traveller’s Choice Award 2014 —Top 25 Favourite Fine Dining Restaurants in Asia
- Award of Excellence—G Restaurant Awards 2014 by The Peak Selections: Gourmet & Travel
- Best Service Award—Singapore’s Best Restaurants 2014 by Singapore Tatler
- The Miele Guide to Asia's Top 500 Restaurants 2013
- Award of Excellence—The Peak Selections: Gourmet & Travel- G Restaurant Awards 2013