All tickets are sold or issued by Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd (hereinafter referred to as "MBS") as ticket/box office agent for the promoter (the "Promoter") responsible for the event for which they are sold (the "Event"). All claims in respect of the Event are the sole responsibility of the Promoter and MBS has no liability to you. However, for certain Events, MBS will be both Promoter and ticket/box office agent and will be responsible as both Promoter and ticket/box office agent. By ordering and/or purchasing tickets you agree, for yourself and for those for whom you are buying tickets or who hold tickets bought by you (you and each such person being a "Ticket Holder"), to be bound by these Conditions of Sale ("Conditions"):
- Tickets may be used by the Ticket Holder only to gain admission to the relevant Event and not for any other purpose. All tickets, whether purchased or complimentary, may not without the prior written consent of MBS and the Promoter, be resold or offered for resale at a premium or otherwise (whether by on-line auction sites or otherwise) or be used for or in connection with advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including without limitation competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services, either by the original buyer or any subsequent bearer. If a ticket is sold or used in breach of this condition, the ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the ticket may be refused admission. Entry may be refused if a ticket is damaged, defaced, forged or copied in any way or is not bought from the MBS Box Office, Ticketing Kiosks, or other authorized points of sale.
- The Promoter may add, withdraw, reschedule or substitute artists or vary advertised programmes, prices, venues, seating arrangements or audience capacity.
- The Promoter may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop an Event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other cause beyond its reasonable control.
- A refund or exchange on any ticket will only be made if an Event is postponed or cancelled by the Promoter. If a refund is made, MBS may, to the extent permitted by law and agreed with the Promoter, retain any fee it has charged. Neither MBS nor the Promoter shall be liable for any costs incurred by the Ticket Holder over and above the ticket price. The following conditions shall apply to all refunds made by MBS on behalf of Promoter:
a. Tickets purchased via credit cards will be refunded by automatic credit to the credit card accounts originally used to purchase the tickets. If such credit card accounts are no longer valid, no automatic refunds will be made and Condition (b) below shall apply;
b. Tickets purchased through MBS' Box Office and Ticketing Kiosks using payments other than credit cards shall be refunded in cash and refunds will have to be claimed at such Box Office during normal operating hours. Ticket holders must produce the full stub of the original tickets in good condition to claim refunds. The identity of the person receiving the refunds may be recorded by MBS' Customer Service Officers.
For the avoidance of doubt, complimentary tickets shall not be eligible for refunds or exchange.
- The right of admission to the Event is reserved and is at the discretion of the Promoter and/or MBS. In addition, all Ticket Holders are subject to MBS' Conditions of Entry, available at www.marinabaysands.com or on request. Late arrival may result in non-admittance until a suitable break in the programme for the Event, as determined by the Promoter.
- The Promoter or MBS may refuse admission to or evict anyone, without refund or compensation, whose conduct is disorderly or inappropriate or who in the Promoter's opinion or MBS' opinion may be a threat to security or to the enjoyment of the Event by others.
- Travel to or from an Event is the sole responsibility of the Ticket Holder. Refunds or exchanges will not be made as a result of the alteration, late arrival, unavailability, postponement or cancellation of any travel services, whether by land, air or sea.
- MBS or the Promoter may charge a fee for replacing tickets. MBS or the Promoter may refuse to replace tickets for Events where seating is not allocated (general admission tickets) or if it cannot verify customer details. Full customer details and account numbers must be provided to replace tickets.
- Photography of any kind or video or sound recording is not permitted at or inside the venue for an Event, unless previously authorized in writing by the Promoter and MBS, and the Promoter or MBS may refuse entry to any Ticket Holder in possession of a device capable of such recording. The Promoter or MBS may broadcast or telecast any Event and may use the Ticket Holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video, photography or image.
- Persons attending an Event do so entirely at their own risk. The Ticket Holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the Event whether occurring before, during or after the Event, and neither the Promoter nor MBS is responsible for any loss, accident or damage suffered, and accepts no liability whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury or death so caused.
- The Ticket Holder assumes all risks and liability for any medical conditions associated with attending an Event. The Promoter and MBS shall bear no liability for any personal injuries, health problems or death sustained at an Event directly or indirectly resulting from any existing medical condition of the Ticket Holder.
- Persons under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before buying tickets or merchandise from the Promoter's or MBS' website. By carrying out a transaction on such website, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and you understand and accept these Conditions without reservation.
- The laws of the Republic of Singapore govern the sale of all tickets and Ticket Holders agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
- If any provision of the Conditions shall be prohibited by or judged by a court to be unlawful, void or unenforceable then such provision shall be severed from the Conditions. The remaining provisions of the Conditions shall not as far as possible be changed or modified, and all other provisions of the Conditions not so severed shall continue in full force and effect.
- Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd shall be entitled to vary, amend and/or otherwise change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.