Join us on a tour about Alfred Nobel, the Nobel Prize, the Laureates, and how Nobel Prize-awarded efforts have shaped and continue to change our world.
Complimentary to ticket holders. Up to 25 visitors on a first come, first served basis. Stickers will be given out five minutes before tour begins.
English Guided Tour
- Saturdays - 2 January, 11.30am l 9 & 23 January, 5pm
- Sundays - 24 January, 11.30am l 3 January, 5pm
- Friday - 8 January l 3.30pm - 4.30pm (Family Friday)
Mandarin Guided Tour
- Saturdays - 9 & 23 January l 2pm
- Sundays - 10 & 24 January l 2pm
Crafting the Future
In this workshop, visitors are given the opportunity to visually express their ideas, centred around the question “How do we overcome the challenges of tomorrow?” Use a range of materials to express yourself and explore ideas that can change the world.
Suitable for children aged 6 and up. Up to 20 visitors on a first come first served basis. Registration begins 15 minutes before workshop begins at workshop space.
- Saturdays - 2 & 23 January l 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Sundays - 10 & 24 January l 3.30pm - 4.30pm
- Friday - 8 January l 4.30pm - 5.30pm (Family Fridays)